Bone-in Berryman Farm Pork Chop and meal accompaniment.
2x Pork Chops are brined in 10 Acres special recipe
2 x Potatoes au Gratin
10 Acres Farm roasted winter squash and crimini mushrooms
pre heat oven at 375*
1) Place the gratin on a lightly oil baking sheet for 20-30 minutes.
2) Place the pork chops on a plate with paper towel, to dry them.
3) Heat a pan to medium heat, add vegetable oil and allow to warm up (3 minutes)
4) Place the chops in the heated pan and seared until bottom side looks golden brown
5) Flip chops onto other side and repeat the same process
6) Place the chops onto a baking sheet and put in the oven to finish cooking, to internal temperature 160*F . This will gently roast the pork chops. After 10 minutes check the internal temperature.
7)In a small pot or pan, heat up Demi-glace over low heat
8) Cook your vegetables as desired
9) Place together on plate and Enjoy!