*note - we recommend allowing the steaks to sit at room temp for 30 minutes to 1 hour before cooking. This will speed up the cooking process, but allow for a nicer finished steak*
Preparing Side Dishes
1) Preheat oven at 375*
2) Place the gratin on a lightly oiled baking sheet for 20-30 minutes.
3) Place the striploin steaks on a plate with a paper towel, to dry them.
4) In a small pot or pan, heat up Beef Demi-glace over low heat.
5) Cook vegetables as desired. We recommend grilling or roasting in your oven with oil, salt, pepper, and herbs.
1) Heat pan to medium heat. Next add vegetable oil and allow to warm up (3 minutes)
2) Place the steaks in heated pan and sear until bottom is a dark golden brown.
3) Flip chops and repeat the same process.
4) Place the chops onto a baking sheet and put in the oven to finish cooking.
5) After 10 minutes check the internal temperature (if medium rare is desired, temp should be 129*).
5) For best results remove just before it reaches desired doneness, and allow it to sit for 6 minutes before slicing into the steak. This helps the meat retain juices.
1) Heat up BBQ grill. Next, place steaks on grill (with medium flame). Do not try to move/flip for several minutes, or the meat will stick.
2) Turn the steaks 90 degrees and continue grilling.
3) Flip steaks and repeat the same process.
4) Check your steaks internal temperature (if medium rare is desired, temp should be 129*).
5) For best results remove just before it reaches desired doneness, and allow to sit for 6 minutes before slicing into the steak. This helps the meat retain juices.